At Arthur Murray Dance Studio, nothing is more important than your safety and enjoyment of the art. During this troubling time, our goal is still to help you get out on the dance floor as soon as possible, which is why we’re implementing these new measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Here’s what we are doing to protect you:
- We require all dance participants to wear masks during lessons
- All dance participants are required to have a temperature check before they enter the studio
- We’re installing signs for hand washing
- Our cancellation policy has been suspended for your convenience
- We are providing hand sanitizer in various locations in our studio
Introducing Hybrid and Virtual Classes
To help keep you safe we are now offering hybrid and virtual classes. These options are available for all skill and comfort levels. We will work with you to ensure your needs are being met.
To participate in these meetings, you will need a webcam and a microphone to be able to interact with instructors.
If you want to learn how to dance or brush up on your skills in the comfort of your own home, we are now offering virtual lessons through Zoom.
Here’s how it works: our instructors will share a link with you before the beginning of the lesson. One teacher will demonstrate while another provides feedback in a fun and interactive way.
Hybrid classes will be a combination of Zoom lessons and in-person instruction.